- 192179 - Warehouse Associate
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Warehouse Associate for an opening in Chicago, IL.
· Removal & break-down of large debris and packing materials
· In warehouse for when pest control comes 1x a month
· On top of maintenance needs so that we can communicate to property manager and manage quick fixes.
· Organizing pallet placement to keep warehouse organized
· Updated organization of warehouse to support the flow of inventory receiving and removal for all parties involved
· Help manage WH maintenance requests with outside vendors
· Assist with other housekeeping needs/ general tidiness such as
-Dusting, bathroom, sweeping, snow removal
· Rotation of stock as needed to keep inventory fresh
· Maintain accurate inventory and update CCS
· Schedule product deliveries
· Receive and inventory new product
· Coordinate expired product to be removed by 3rd party and be on-site for pick up
· Coordinate and supporting removal of used pallets for pick-up by chep
On premise support-
· Schedule, receive & inventory POS and cooler deliveries
· De-pallet & organize POS / Coolers into correct categories
· Organization of POS materials
· Logging/arranging for pickup of decommissioned/broken coolers
· Maintain accurate inventory and compile monthly actuals for ROPM
Marketing & On premise infrastructure-
· Organization of marketing infrastructure
· Inventory of assets
· Disposal of assets as needed
· Handiness for general maintenance fixes
· Electric pallet jack
· Manual pallet jack
PART-TIME: Approx. 20HRS
WORK HOURS: Schedule is TBD, M-F, flexible based on availability between 8am-4pm
Potential for extension
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.