- 192215 - Training and Development Analyst
- SC-South Carolina
- $30 to $35.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Training and Development Analyst for an opening in Greenville, SC.
· Designing and developing curriculum, learning materials, and performance support tools (including self-study, classroom, eLearning, etc.) based on industry design standards for a given modality (includes traditional
classroom training, web-based, training videos, and virtual training design)
· Developing content, including (but not limited to) terminal and enabling learning objectives, producer and participant materials and tools, experiential scenarios and simulations, and assessment and evaluation
· Improving training development processes through proficient use of tools and software to limit redundant changes across training materials during the development process
· Creating training solutions that demonstrate an understanding of adult learning principles and leveraging current learning trends, including gamification and rich media (example: video) to enhance the learner
· Participating in stakeholder, subject matter expert, and learner interviews (including with our clients) that enable identification and curation of relevant content and structure for the end-learner
· Recommending and documenting project instructional standards and strategies, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plans
· Partnering with content developers, subject matter experts, and experienced instructors to support material development needs, as appropriate
· Proven experience as a Training Developer. Proficient use of multiple rapid development content tools to create online courseware (Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Connect). Exceptional professional
communication and technical writing skills
5+ years proven experience in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
· 5+ years’ experience in instructional design or development
· Proven experience working with Articulate Storyline, and/or Camtasia (or similar), Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Snagit, and Google Suite
· 2+ years of Training Design and Development for digital modalities
· ISD (Instructional Systems Design) experience highly desired
· Certified Performance and Learning Professional (CPLP) or similar industry certification a plus
· Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS); and at least 7 years of experience in training development
· Master's Degree (MA or MS); and at least 4 years of experience in training development
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.