- 192706 - Test Technician
- NY-New York
- $20 to $30.00 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Owego, NY.
· Be proficient in the use of various types of computers and software programs
· Be able to read and understand drawing, schematics, blueprints, and technical publications
· Have the ability to write test reports in detail
· Be familiar with basic troubleshooting protocols
· Work under general supervision and have the ability to multi-task and adapt to change
· Possess strong communication and organizational skills
· Be a self-starter and work in a team environment
· Strictly adhere to Quality procedures.
· The ability to troubleshoot circuit card assemblies down to the component level using special test equipment, digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and other evaluation tools/methodologies
· Knowledge of and the ability to implement 6S and flow principles.
SHIFT: 4/10-1st Shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.