- 192799 - Procurement Agent 2
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Procurement Agent 2's located in Hazelwood, MO.
Performs continuous review and analysis of demand and supply. Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements. Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements. Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance.
• Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies
• Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions
• Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements
• Conducts risk, issues and opportunities management
• Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance
• Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• More than 1 year of experience communicating with internal and external customers
• More than 1 year of experience in procurement and supply chain processes
• More than 1 year of experience working directly with suppliers
• More than 3 years of experience using all of the following MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• More than 1 year of experience functioning in a cross-functional environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience negotiating and/or managing IT contracts (e.g. software, hardware, and managed services)
• Experience communicating to employees, customers, peers and all levels of leadership
• Experience negotiating contractual terms and conditions
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.