- 192982 - Security System Application Administrator 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Seal Beach
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking Security System Application Administrator for an opening in Seal Beach, CA.
Candidate will support the development and program management of client enterprise security applications. The system supports many enterprise proprietary client systems (HR, finance, security etc.), including the protection of our many government customers’ data and information. Be a part of our dedicated and engaged team who are excited to ensure the continued protection of our customers’ proprietary data and information.The successful candidate will be able to work both as a member of a team, as well as an individual contributor to several government customers.
This is a database application administrator role, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Ability to work as a member of a team effectively; and able to provide excellent customer-service, with some-guidance at an enterprise-level
• Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with enterprise-level and governmental customers
• Ability to effectively interact with senior leadership within an organization to include executive level members
• Competently serve as a subject matter expert working with relational databases within a large, company-wide, or similar governmental institution environment
• Developing queries within relational databases (e.g., Microsoft Access) per requirements as defined by enterprise or governmental customers
• Ability to understand and communicate complex user requirements
• Detail oriented, agile, flexible
• Demonstrate resilience managing a wide variety of enterprise-wide issues
• Ability to create and drive quality metrics for operational excellence
• Able to troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (minimal training will be available in these tools)
• MS Excel required.
• MS Access required.
• Proven ability to build and sustain strong relationships with enterprise-level customers
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality per program requirements
• Experience within a “24/7/365” production environment
• Relational database knowledge and recent 5+ years of experience working within large, company-wide database environment
• Ability to understand/build relational database queries
• Provide user base with non-standard reports and metrics as requested by various leaders within the enterprise
• Experience working with/within client Security, or similar corporate, governmental, or security-based environment
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
• Experience doing performance tuning and testing of complex, enterprise-level software products
• Experience creating and driving quality metrics for operational excellence
• Fast troubleshooting and resolution skills
• Experience and success in automating administrative tasks
• Ability to provide requirements including collection, analysis, and presentation of requirements
• Ability to effectively interact as part of a development team (e.g., gathering requirements providing status reports as needed)
• Ability to provide user training, as needed, and the ability to develop user training teaching tools as needed
• Ability to set up test scenarios, check out enhancements and fixes
• Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server environments
• Knowledge of Security Information Management Software (SIMS)
• 3+ years of work-experience within a help-desk environment
• Creation of prototype reports for development team
•Security Information Software experience
Typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience. Advanced degree (e.g Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This is a remote assignment and manager is open to out of state candidates.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.