- 192996 - Business Analyst - Specialist - Level 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Business Analyst - Specialist - Level 3 for an opening in Burbank, CA.
Job Summary: A Domain Specialist / Business Analyst is someone who analyzes the organization and design of business and organizations, assesses business models and their integration with technology and converts detailed business rules into system requirements. He / she has extensive experience in one or more of TW vertical domains such as Media Production, Broadcasting, Publications and/or Entertainment businesses.
Integrate quantitative and qualitative insights to build data narratives that elucidate opportunities to align user goals and business goals in the digital experience
Deliver strategic insights and data-backed recommendations via compelling visualizations, infographics, and research briefs
Define and communicate measurement objectives and KPIs to project stakeholders
Assess and quantify product usability via heuristic evaluations and user experience scorecards
Collaborate with technical, development, and QA resources to support to help facilitate user-centered designs
Disseminate research findings via internal and client-facing presentations and trainings
Establish parameters around behavioral data analysis and visualization
• The Analyst, Data Quality position will focus on supporting the Global Consumer Products business through the collection, management and ongoing auditing of licensee GTINs, MPNs and SKUs to support internal point-of-sale (POS) reporting. The Project Analyst will report into the Project Manager located in the Burbank office.
• Data Management
o Master Data workbook management and active coordination with category associates
o Collecting, managing and auditing licensee GTINs, MPNs and SKUs to support internal validation
o Maintain manual data mapping of key attributes and production of manual reporting
o Manage retailer supplier systems (i.e. submit item shares and follow up with licensee approvals)
o Identify, consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources to audit current POS coverage
? Licensee POS/royalty statements, key retail account data, NPD, and etc…
o Monitor sell-in and sell-thru performance from internal point-of-sale business data
o Review with local sales teams and accounts to ensure optimal data coverage
o Weekly data acquisition, processing and data cleansing
• Lead ad hoc projects, as requested
• Retail / Consumer Products experience
• Minimum 2+ years of project management experience
• Minimum 2+ years of retail experience
• Ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines and be effective and decisive under pressure
• Adaptability and flexibility to work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented and rapidly changing environment
• Team player with interpersonal ability to work with others and collaborate to achieve goals
• Ability to prioritize activities, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
• Ability to operate autonomously
• Excellent technical, analytical & organizational skills
• Experience with systems such as Tableau, Power BI, etc…
• Experience in developing and reporting business performance metrics
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Access, Publisher and One Note
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HIgh school diploma or GED required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.