- 193134 - Systems Architect
- 5 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Architect for an opening in Littleton, CO.
• Meet and understand the business and engineering customers/stakeholders and their disciplines
• Understand their current-state architectures (processes/systems/data/roles)
• Understand their needs/requests/requirements/desirements
• Work with customers/stakeholders and IT to collaboratively:
* Define the solution space and lead trade analyses within and across the relevant domains – technical (IT and non-IT) and non-technical
* Develop future-state conceptual architectures that are implementable, secure, scalable and supportable
* Decompose those conceptual architectures into functions that can be allocated to processes/systems/data/roles
* Support trade analyses within and across the relevant domains
• Do the above for Programs that work at both unclassified and classified levels, need a CONOPS that supports all levels simultaneously, and require architectures to implement that
3+ years working as an IT Architect
• Broad experience across IT technical disciplines: applications, infrastructure (compute, network, storage) and cybersecurity
• Understanding of security principles in general and how to map/trace them to IT systems, components and functions
• Broad, basic understanding of business and engineering activities/disciplines in DoD/Aerospace, including some experience working classified projects
• Demonstrated capability to communicate clearly – verbally, textually and graphically – to technical and non-technical stakeholders at the Director level and below
• Possess excellent English communication skills, both written, verbal, and presentation, to effectively communicate business cases to all levels of peers, suppliers, as well as program and executive management
• 5+ years working as an IT Architect
• Experience presenting at reviews with Customers and/or Senior Leadership
• Experience architecting systems in an Agile environment
• 3+ years using System Modeling Tools (No Magic/Cameo) to perform MBSE or System Architecture work
6 - 10 years or master's degree 4 - 8 years in IT and at least 3+ years as an IT Architect using No Magic Cameo.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.