- 193156 - Software Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Fort Worth, TX.
Applicant will support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevSecOps environment. The F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool is used by our F-35 customer Reprogramming Labs to generate the Mission Data File (MDF) sets, which are pivotal to the execution of successful missions and overall operation of the F-35.
• Experience with debugging microservice architectures/systems
• Experience with Containerized Microservice Applications (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Experience with event-based communications (e.g., Kafka)
• Experience with database design (e.g., MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Hibernate/JPA or other database access (e.g., ODBC, SQL)
• Experience with graph database technology
• Experience with API definition (e.g., Swagger)
• Experience with automated test of software (e.g., Junit, Cucumber, Mockito)
• Experience with JSON design
• Experience with static analysis tools (e.g., SonarQube/Fortify/ESLint)
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation (e.g., Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
• Experience with build tools (e.g., git, gradle, maven)
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.