- 193196 - QA Specialist
- Up to $26.00 DOE
- 4 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a QA Specialist for an opening in Ayer, MA.
• Use measuring tools where required, to ensure products and tooling meet specifications
• Inspector must maintain the highest ethical standards while performing inspections
• Document rejected or non-conforming material reports. Schedule Material Review Board Meetings
• Perform incoming inspection for all raw stock and procured components as well as manufactured parts applicable to all Product Lines. Document results in company data base
• Responsible for external calibration program, working with outside supplier to maintain tools and equipment are maintained.
• Responsible for updating and filing information related to tool control
• Interfaces with other groups in problem resolution, and continual improvement. Assists in investigation of customer complaints, product deviations from specification and unusual occurrences (e.g., deviations from process standards) and recommends remedial action.
• Minimum 3 years experience with quality background and familiarity with AS9100 certified quality assurance department
• Experienced in Incoming and In-Process inspection procedures, preferably in a shop fabrication environment using sampling plans per ANSI/ASQC Z1.4, where applicable.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, standards, military specs and test procedures.
• Experienced in the use and application of Inspection tools and equipment, electronic test equipment, microscopes as well as computer skills in Microsoft Office programs to enter data and generate routine reports.
• Ability to communicate and work with Government Quality Specialists, Customer Representatives, Suppliers, Engineering, Manufacturing, and other company disciplines.
• Ability to read, write and speak English
High School graduate and/or Technical degree and a minimum of three years experience in Quality Assurance.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.