- 193201 - Aircraft Electrician 2
- Saint Augustine
- $20.71 to $24.85 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking three Aircraft Electrician 2's for an opportunity in Saint Augustine, FL.
Performs all duties required to lay out, fabricate, and install electrical wiring or coaxial cable on aircraft. Checks, tests, and troubleshoots electrical systems for conformance to specifications and performs repair, removal, and reinstallation of wiring as necessary. Cuts wire to length, strips insulation from wire ends, and insulates connections with plastic sleeves. Attaches wire or complicated electrical systems to fixtures and accessories such as transformers, instrument panels, and switchboards with fasteners such as bolts, screws, or solder. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
The selected candidate will perform all duties required to lay-out, fabricate, and install electrical wiring or coaxial cables on aircraft.
• Electrical assembly and wire harness installation
• Checks, tests, and troubleshoots electrical systems for conformance to specifications and performs repair, removal, and reinstallation of wiring as necessary.
• Cuts wire to length, strips insulation from wire ends, and insulates connections with plastic sleeves.
• Attaches wire or complicated electrical systems to fixtures and accessories such as: transformers, instrument panels, and switchboards with fasteners (bolts, screws, or solder).
• May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ electrical experience in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment
• Must be able to perform moderate strenuous physical and repetitious work to include: bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, and working overhead
• Must be able to access small confined spaces and work in an enclosed environment
• Ability to read complex blueprints and diagrams.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose advanced electrical systems and diverse problems associated with the manufacturing build.
• Ability to follow and comprehend area work orders/ work instructions to completion.
High School Diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
4/10 work week. Day shift 6AM-4:30PM Mon-Thur
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.