- 193331 - Assembly Tech II
- Broken Arrow
- Up to $18.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembly Tech I for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
Performs a variety of tasks in production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Secondary education in a technical school preferred
• Must have strong mechanical abilities
• Minimum 3 years experience in reading and understanding blueprints, electronic schematics, wire lists and work instructions
• Work history with mechanical assemblies
• Minimum 3 years experience with hand tools and measuring equipment
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
Steel Toed Boots Required
High school diploma or GED
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.