- 193531 - Administrative Assistant
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an opening in Torrance, CA.
• Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; answering phones and transferring callers; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
• Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
• Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are also a must.
• This individual must be highly organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
• The ability to maintain a professional demeanor under sometimes stressful conditions is essential.
• 4-5 years of experience in a professional environment
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
Degree preferred but not required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.