- 193584 - Associate Talent Acquisition Advisor
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Associate Talent Acquisition Advisors for an opening in North Charleston, SC.
Execute assignments supporting short and long-term recruiting strategies. Conduct research on recruitment standards, new trends and opportunities. Leverage online recruiting resources and tools to recruit the best candidates across multiple disciplines. Supports recruiting efforts (e.g., talent sourcing, candidate evaluation/screening, interview process, extends offers and new hiring on-boarding, etc). Supports summer internship programs. Executes assignments supporting short and long-term recruiting strategies. Evaluates and recommends job postings. Conducts research on recruitment standards and monitors new trends and opportunities. Performs screening and interviews of qualified candidates. Leverage online recruiting resources, tools and systems to identify and recruit the best candidates. Participates in recruiting events to identify and evaluate applicants that support recruiting and sourcing strategies. Partners with hiring organizations across multiple disciplines. Sources external resume databases for diverse and qualified candidates.
• Partner with hiring leaders to understand critical job requirements, create and implement candidate generation strategies, and deliver the best candidates for each open position.
• Leverage our Applicant Tracking System to create and publish requisitions, screen candidates, and assist in providing a smooth on-boarding experience.
• Partner and manage high-touch relationships with internal and external candidates and domestic hiring managers across multiple disciplines, locations and businesses.
• Understand and translate technical/functional hiring needs to ensure job descriptions, qualifications and requirements are effectively reflected in job postings.
• Proactively search external resume databases using Boolean search strings in a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) environment.
• Represent the job requisition, related skills, hiring organization/program and compensation package to effectively pre-screen candidates, identify qualified pool and coordinate interview scheduling.
• Provide proactive and consistent communication with business partners to drive the process, provide status and ensure successful hire within expected timeline.
• Experience in recruiting talent (sourcing, screening, and closing both internal and external candidates) and/or related work experience in Human Resources and/or customer service
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experience using Workday HRIS
• A background in manufacturing or engineering recruiting
• Experience with high volume recruiting (projects)
• Proven track record of collaborating with internal stakeholders such as HR Business Partners and business leaders
• Demonstrated ability working and excelling in a fast-paced, variable environment
• Experience recruiting candidates with a security clearance
• Using Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools (i.e. Avature, Sourcepoint, etc.)
• Experience with Workday
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience sourcing talent using a variety of tools including LinkedIn and professional networks, Boolean searches, and other social media tools
• Experience working with OFCCP and EEOC compliance guidelines.
• Experience building positive relationships with business partners, human resources and internal recruiting / staffing teams and candidates.
• Experience negotiating compensation with business partners and candidates.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.