- 193792 - Marketing Traffic Coordinator II
- $22.88 to $25.24 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Marketing Traffic Coordinator II for an opening in Chicago, IL.
• Gain strong command of our project management software, JIRA
• Manage team members’ scheduled work and incoming requests
• Work with demand managers, web team and business partners to evaluate shifting priorities and coordinate schedules
• Communicate with resources around changes
• Facilitate manager and production team calls to review/plan workloads
• Maintain communication with freelancers used for production support
• Provide quality assurance on projects to ensure requests are complete and timelines are current
• Anticipate and troubleshoot project schedule risks, and collaborate to lead all toward solutions
• Coordinate and manage Sprint Planning meetings
• Identify opportunities for workflow process improvement, and support with implementing changes
• Creative problem solver with excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Organized and attentive to detail
• Experience with a project management software/system for schedule management
• Ability to learn quickly, and adapt to changes in process and technology
• Confident, self-motivated individual with a strong bias toward action
• Strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with diverse internal and external partners
• Can follow and build sustainable processes
• Thrives in a consistently busy and changing environment
• Marketing or advertising experience a plus
• 2+ years of traffic coordination, resource management, project management, or similar within a creative/digital agency
BA/BS in Business Management, Marketing, Communication, or similar field
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.