- 193860 - Software Engineer
- Fort Worh
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Fort Worth, TX.
Applicant will support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevSecOps environment. The F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool is used by our F-35 customer Reprogramming Labs to generate the Mission Data File (MDF) sets, which are pivotal to the execution of successful missions and overall operation of the F-35.
• UI/UX design and development experience
• Experience designing and implementing API interfaces
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with Springboot/OpenAPI or other Service layer tools
• Experience implementing production level websockets
• Experience with DevSecOps, CI/CD, Containerization, and Infrastructure as Code
• Experience with software development in a microservice-based architecture
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
• Familiarity with Agile Processes
Level 3: BS+6-10 YRS or MS+4-8 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.