- 193892 - Engineer Signal Image Processing 3
- $53.53 to $66.91 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Signal Image Processing 3 for an opportunity in Cincinnati, OH.
Researches, designs, develops algorithms for analysis in signal collection systems. Designs, develops and analyzes systems for the extraction of information from signal sensors. Candidate would have a background in detection and estimation theories, signal processing, electromagnetic effects on signals; and/or implementation of signal processing with advanced computer architectures. Background of math and experience with tools such as MATLAB, Mathematica, Octave are a bonus
• BS Degree in Electrical, Computer or related Engineering discipline with at least 5 years of experience
• VHDL or Verilog proficiency is required.
• Experience implementing designs with a variety of FPGA manufacturers (Xilinx, Microsemi, Lattice, Intel/Altera)
• Experience simulating VHDL designs, ModelSim, QuestaSim or comparable simulators
• Proficient with MATLAB/Octave
• Experience with GNU Radio or software-defined radios
• Experience with wireless digital communication systems, in particular modern digital modulation techniques and modem design
• Familiarity with RADAR and EW signal processing algorithms is a plus
• Familiarity with RF receiver development, including system link budget and sensitivity analysis, ADC and receiver noise analysis, and baseband conversion and processing
• Experience leading technical teams
School must be accredited.
5/40 workweek. Position is on site at least for the first 3 months, we can then consider remote based on candidate skillset/seniority.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.