- 194013 - Design and Analysis Engineer 5
- St. Charles
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 Design and Analysis Engineer 5's for an opportunity in St. Charles, MO.
· Leads development, integration and test of weapons system avionics such as mission computers, tail actuation systems and carriage electronic systems.
· Leads work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements in accordance with customer needs and contract requirements.
· Leads and coordinates work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs, interface specifications and technical performance specifications.
· Leads testing and validation work on complex system designs to assure that operational and functional requirements are met.
· Manages performance of critical suppliers to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
· Resolves product integration issues and production anomalies.
· Supports fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
· Perform integration of weapons products onto aircraft platforms.
· Oversee lab, ground, and flight test activities, and work resolution of testing anomalies.
· Provide support to production.
Accredited Bachelor's degree with 14 or more years' experience, Master's degreee with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Role is on-site. Must be local or willing to relocate at own expense.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.