- 194360 - Engineer Digital 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Manhattan Beach
- $93.51 to $116.89 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking four Engineer Digital 3's for an opportunity in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Experienced RTL designer (VHDL or Verilog) for FPGA and digital ASIC designs. Main responsibility include:
• Recent experience in implementing RTL designs when given requirements.
• Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
• Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
• Prepare detailed design documentation
• HDL coding, logical equivalency checking, static timing analysis, CDC, linting
• Evaluates all aspects of the process flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing and power use.
• Integration of third-party IP
• Create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch, utilizing Object Oriented Programming concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
• Develop Functional Coverage Models and closing Code Coverage
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable STEM discipline
- 9+ years of relevant experience (7+ years with an MS, 4+ years with a PhD)
• Familiar with Xilinx Vivado or Microsemi Libero
• Experience in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
• Experience in Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
• Work experience writing architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
• Work experience performing RTL synthesis.
• Work experience performing Static Timing Analysis and correcting timing violations.
• Work experience creating a self-checking simulation test benches from scratch.
• Would like work experience with digital columniation
• Some one to design the chip
Key tool knowledge: Xilinx Vivado for Kintex/US or Microchip Libero for RTG4
Key technical skills: recent experience in RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.