- 194375 - Manufacturing Technician
- Up to $27.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Mason, OH
The Test Technician will support the manufacturing organization through performing alignment, troubleshooting, and characterization of RF and Microwave circuits. This role is also responsible for generating accurate test data intended for internal and external customer use.
· Perform functional electrical tests on various products.
· Perform RF alignment and characteristic tests on various RF circuits.
· Understand and follow appropriate test equipment / safety procedures.
· Maintain product configuration information in appropriate documents.
· Maintain status of units in process.
· Support the troubleshooting and rework/repair of electrical and RF systems and/or their subassemblies.
· Maintain troubleshooting documentation in appropriate process / product documents.
· Support completion of assembly operations to meet delivery expectations.
· Tack solder “select at test” components.
· Identify ways to improve current production processes and communicate ideas with appropriate personnel.
· Other duties as assigned.
· RF experience preferred but not required.
· Technical knowledge and skills in troubleshooting down to the component level
· Skilled with various test equipment, including;
Power Meters / Sensors
Network and Spectrum Analyzers
· Analog and digital troubleshooting skills are a plus.
Associate’s Degree in a technical or engineering field.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.