- 194464 - HR Coordinator
- $18.24 to $25.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Hr Coordinator for an opening in Batesville, IN.
• Coordinates the on-boarding process for transfers and applicants selected to become employees.
• Responsible for the completion of the pre-screening process including processing the background screening and drug screening.
• Manage requisition maintenance including updates/edits, and submission for necessary approvals.
• Provide timely updates and communication (verbal and written) to candidates, Talent Acquisition Team, HR Business Partners, and Hiring Leaders throughout the hiring process.
• Assist with TA and HR projects including development of SOPs for hiring, branding, and ATS optimization.
• Provides administrative support to department staff as needed.
• Maintains confidentiality at all times.
• Performs other duties as needed.
• Very effective rapport and consensus building skills.
• Acute attention to detail and effective analytical skills.
• Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
• Adept listening and positive communication skills.
• Positive facilitation capabilities in working across diverse groups of people.
• Positive emotional intelligence and business maturity.
• Knowledge of Human Resources concepts.
• Previous experience in TA projects are preferred.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associate Degree in related field from an accredited university/college preferred.
• Previous experience navigating technology.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.