- 194478 - Sr Formulation Technician
- CA-Central California
- $19 to $24.20 DOE
- 9 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Formulation Technician for an opening in Sunnyvale, CA.
• Follow all EH&S safety requirements and participate in safety improvement activities
• Adhere to ISO 9001 guidelines and the corporate quality policy
• Complete complex production work-orders
• Report problems and propose countermeasures
• Proactively identify improvements
• Assist in assessing accuracy, trends, and interpretation of testing data
• Communicate effectively with other production staff and interact proficiently in cross-functional teams
• 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Direct experience with chromatography
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Working knowledge of a manufacturing environment
• Possess techniques and skills necessary to be able to perform routine testing of polymer products
• Familiarity working with standard software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Bachelor's degree in Science (Chemistry preferred) or equivalent
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.