- 194507 - Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Electro-Mechanical Engineer for an opening in Fortworth, TX
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes. The applicant will be focused on the electrical wiring and harness installation design and development. Duties include interpreting wiring diagrams to produce harness installation design models and drawings, resolving physical harness integration issues within the instrumentation system, validating/interpreting/troubleshooting/resolving any wire harness routing related issues, and performing technical checks to ensure harness routing meets LM Aero specifications. Candidate will be part of a team effort to develop wiring from design to installation, to include liaising between Instrumentation Wiring Design and Production/Manufacturing to ensure wiring requirements flow from design to installation are processed in accordance to Client Specifications.Instrumentation drawings experience a plus.
• Assembly/Build Floor support experience
• Problem Solving Skills - Demonstrated ability to drive issues to closure and develop workaround plans or corrective action plans
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with internal and cross functional teams, Production, IT, Facilities, Planning and Engineering
• Robust MS Office skill set
• Experience with lean manufacturing and process improvement
• Experience defining/selecting equipment requirements to support Engineering build requirements
• Manufacturing experience in metallic, non-metallic, electrical, assembly and installations
• CATIA V5 experience
• Experience with Harness Routing
• Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings & process specifications
• Experience with tooling, machining or fabrication
BS+16 YRS or MS+14 YRS
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.