- 194541 - Engineer Digital 3
- Rolling Meadows
- $89.26 to $111.58 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Digital 3 for an opportunity in Rolling Meadows, IL.
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar engineering discipline with a minimum 5 years of FPGA/ASIC design experience OR Master's Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar engineering discipline with a minimum 3 years of FPGA/ASIC design experience.
- Experience with RTL coding for FPGAs or ASICs.
- Proficient in FPGA design flow including items such as RTL/gate level simulation, synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, and power analysis.
- Experience with FPGA simulation tools to verify performance of complex RTL blocks.
- Knowledge of DSP structures and techniques.
- Experience with Xilinx or Intel/Altera FPGA architectures and design tools. - Familiarity with revision control, documentation, planning, and review systems similar to GIT/SVN/ClearCase, DOORS, Jira/Rally/ClearQuest.
- Proven skills to include: Adaptive, creative, collaborative, comfortable working independently, enjoys solving difficult problems while communicating with all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- Advanced knowledge of VHDL/Verilog, C, Python or other scripting languages. - Proficiency in High level synthesis (Xilinx Vivado HLS AND/OR Mentor Catapult HLS) with C++.
- Experience developing in MATLAB/Simulink.
- Implementation of Digital Signal or Image Processing algorithms on FPGAs.
- Experience with Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools: Mentor Graphics ModelSim/QuestaSim, Synplify, Xilinx ISE/ Vivado, Intel Quartus, Altera SOPC Builder, Altera Qsys, DSP Builder.
- Expertise achieving timing closure on FPGA designs and generating test benches.
- Experience working with or developing test benches using SystemVerilog and Universal Verification Methodology (UVM).
- Experience debugging down to the hardware level & experience using Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers, Digital Oscilloscopes and Embedded FPGA Debugging tools.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.