- 194584 - HR Business Partner 1
- $17.63 to $22.04 DOE
- 24 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a HR Business Partner 1 for an opportunity in Dulles, VA.
We are seeking a proactive entry level HR professional who is capable of building sound business relationships, supporting the implementation of our HR strategy, and contributing to the financial and operating objectives of the division. This role will offer a wide variety of HR Generalist and HR Business Partner challenges in an environment that offers mentoring and encourages HR growth and development.
• Provide comprehensive day-to-day HR support to customer groups, including succession planning, talent identification and development, performance management, employee relations and employee responses, engagement, compensation, and talent acquisition interface.
• Formulate and leverage partnerships across the HR function and Centers of Excellence to deliver value added services to leaders and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
• Support implementation of Business Unit, Division, Sector and Corporate HR initiatives.
• Support bench talent reviews for Engineering and Products directorates.
• Support employee survey and engagement activities in Engineering and Products directorates. Support other Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) in reviewing results/findings.
• Support other HRBPs in Engineering and Products talent performance and development, which includes throughout the year, mid-year and year-end evaluations.
• Support other HRBPs in effectively responding to employee relations concerns, including developing corrective action and performance plans.
• Support other HRBPs in reviewing out of cycle promotions and salary adjustments. Conduct compensation comparisons and provide HRBPs with recommendations for promotions, adjustments, leveling, offers and incentives.
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation. Familiar with Federal and State laws; ability to develop and monitor good faith efforts to provide ensure a diverse workforce.
• Bachelor’s degree with 0 years, 4 years of additional related experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Requires a strong enthusiasm to deliver results, adaptability for change, demonstrate customer focus, and takes initiative to continuously learn.
• Requires ability to prioritize, continuous improvement and process improvement thought process.
• Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform complex professional tasks and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree is required. See requirements.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.