- 194599 - Systems Engineer
- 8 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opening in Littleton/Waterton, CO
As a Systems Engineer for the Model Based Engineering Acceleration project, candidate will participate in the Systems Engineering and Integration Team, including activity to develop and refine requirements and architecture to accelerate Model-Based Engineering (MBE) for program insertion. Candidate will work collaboratively with the SEIT Manager and other project leads to ensure successful delivery of Systems Engineering products to the implementation teams.
• Support cross-functional Systems Engineering Team
• Perform Systems Engineering Activity to specify, define, and verify the MBE System by developing requirements and architecture products to specify the MBE system
• Interface with the MBE Implementation Team to provide architecture runway products for their agile development teams.
• Experienced Systems Engineer with a strong understanding and hand on experience working with Model Based Engineering (MBE) methodologies, processes and tools used on operational programs
• Ability to understand SOW requirements to perform an evaluation of SEIT / Model Based Engineering needs
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with COTS integration and deployment
• Experience with Agile Methodologies and practice
• Experience supporting large teams supporting multiple concurrent efforts
BS+3-5 YRS or MS+0-3 YRS
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.