- 194604 - Software Engineer
- Remote Work
- 8 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Enginee rfor an opening in Remote, CO
As a Software Engineer for the Model Based Engineering Acceleration project, you be part of an agile team, developing, testing and deploying software solutions to accelerate Model-Based Engineering (MBE) for program insertion. You will work collaboratively in product teams to successfully deliver Software Engineering products to the implementation teams. You will also work to collaborate on infrastructure and deployment products.
This role will be responsible for Design and Development of MBE Software products
• Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or Oracle
• Software installation and configuration experience
• The ability to develop or script tools that efficiently preprocess, modify, aggregate, load, index, and archive large data collections
• Experience with agile development practices
• Experience with relational/structured database development/design or experience with non-relational/unstructured, graph or big data database development/design
• Strong foundational knowledge and experience with range of big data architectures
• Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling, database design and data management
• Ability to work with stakeholders and product teams to analyze their needs and requirements to make recommendations and design robust solutions.
• Strong understanding of DevSecOps methodologies, including CI/CD pipelines, resiliency and infrastructure agnostic deployment
• Programming Experience in an engineering related language such as: Python, C/C++, Java, SQL
• Proficiency with tools such as: Git (DVCS), Jira (ALM), Confluence (Wiki), GitLab Pipelines (CI/CD)
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; strong ability to research and problem solve independently
BS+3-5 YRS or MS+0-3 YRS
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.