- 194612 - Business analyst
- CA-Central California
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Business Analyst for an opening in Burbank, CA
A Business Analyst is someone who analyzes the organization and design of business and organizations, assesses business models and their integration with technology and converts detailed business rules into system requirements. He / she has extensive experience in one or more of TW vertical domains such as Media Production, Broadcasting, Publications and/or Entertainment businesses.
Integrate quantitative and qualitative insights to build data narratives that elucidate opportunities to align user goals and business goals in the digital experience
Deliver strategic insights and data-backed recommendations via compelling visualizations, infographics, and research briefs
Define and communicate measurement objectives and KPIs to project stakeholders
Assess and quantify product usability via heuristic evaluations and user experience scorecards
Collaborate with technical, development, and QA resources to support to help facilitate user-centered designs
Disseminate research findings via internal and client-facing presentations and trainings
Establish parameters around behavioral data analysis and visualization
The Salesforce Business Analyst will develop key processes, procedures and workflows that facilitate operational planning and execution for WBCP. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills, compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span all the various functions.
• Support the WBCP Salesforce implementation with a focus on process improvement, KPI measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas that will enable collaboration with our licensees.
• Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, detect areas for improvement, and implement elegant solutions
• Work with the development team to assist with translation into technical requirements, obtain technical estimates to inform a reliable release schedule and ensure timely delivery
• Develop proactive analyses, rooted in Salesforce data, that provide actionable insights, to stakeholders
• Manage ad-hoc reporting requests, and provide day to day support to users
• Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Force.com applications
• Interfaces with business, finance & sales leads, as well as the Salesforce development team and IT teams to aid in all sales operations activities
• Work with sales/support teams to understand their workflows and how to best integrate salesforce
• High degree of drive and self-motivation.
• Self-starter, can work independently under minimal supervision
• Highly detail oriented, with strong attention to accuracy
• Excellent planning and organization skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of quantitative, analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously to solve problems and create solutions that resolve ongoing issues
• Stress tolerance, can maintain composure when faced with difficult situations/personalities
• Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor
• Ability to analyze data & relate it to business needs
• Understand how business process impacts reporting
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail, and ability to work on many tasks concurrently
• Comfort with navigating ambiguity
• Salesforce Administrator certification strongly desired
• Experience supporting several functional organizations; knowledge and understanding of key metrics driving a sales environment
• Familiarity with consumer products business preferred
• Advanced Excel capabilities
• Comfort with navigating ambiguity
• A passion for learning
• Experience working on a highly matrixed team
• Experience in Media & Entertainment preferred
3+ years of experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.