- 194628 - QC Technician
- Mount Prospect
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a QC Technician for an opening in Mount Prospect, IL.
Performs process inspections, samplings, and audits
• Participates in continuous improvement initiatives and assists with root cause investigations for nonconforming issues.
• Review production orders to verify all information is accurate per applicable reference documents and align with all customer requirements.
• Review/Approve label part number item specifications to guarantee the information contained within is accurate and stays in sync with requirements.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Good reasoning and problem-solving skills, basic math skills, good interpersonal skills, basic digital literacy.
• 1-2 years experience in Pharmaceutical or of a related field, preferably in a regulated industry.
• Ability to function in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Experience with Quality Systems (Change Control, deviations, complaint management, documentation management, among others).
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Knowledge or prior experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for pharmaceutical products.
• Associates degree and/or equivalent work experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.