- 194658 - Business Analyst
- CA-Central California
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Business Analyst for an opening in Burbank, CA
Functional business analysts help companies operate more effectively by using software for specific purposes, such as monitoring finances or managing employees.
• Serve as key liaison between the MPM team and its business partners
• Collaborate with business areas to identify, document and communicate business needs
• Document, analyze and assess current business processes and underlying systems / applications
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and walkthroughs with business and technology resources
• Produce high quality business and technical artifacts, including business requirement documents, process flows, functional design specifications, mock-ups and wireframes
• Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements
• Understand the relationships, dependencies and impact of integrated business functions, core systems, applications, and technical platforms
• Maintain an understanding of the overall business and technology strategies to effectively guide decision making and system design
• Lead small to mid-size technology initiatives and provide status updates to MPM team and stakeholders
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• 4+ years experience as a Sr. Business Analyst
• Dynamics NAV 2017/Business Central or ERP experience required
• Knowledge of Financial systems and processes highly preferred
• Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting, and managing business, functional and technical requirements
• Expertise in modeling / mapping current-state to future-state business processes
• Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies
• Experience in test planning, test case development and execution
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Atlassian Suite, and other project management software
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities, and tasks under time constraints
• Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment
• Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• High energy level, adaptive and a strong team player with a good work ethic
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.