- 194681 - Engineer Digital 3
- Up to $90.52 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Digital 3 for an opportunity in Linthicum, MD.
The individual will perform functional verification of register transfer level (RTL) code of a complex ASIC at block level and SOC level using UVM (Universal Verification Methodology) and SystemVerilog and Cadence Xcelium simulation tool. This task includes but not limited to development of testbench, tests, verification IP (VIP), verification models, coverage models, extensive simulation and debug, code coverage and functional coverage, generation and analysis of reports and metrics, documentation etc.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable STEM discipline
- 9+ years of relevant experience (7+ years with an MS, 4+ years with a PhD)
- Experience with full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
- Working knowledge of digital signal processing and digital interfaces
- Familiarity with Xilinx, Altera, and/or Actel FPGA technology
- Experience leading a small project team to successfully complete ASIC Design or FPGA design
- Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of management and engineers
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
- Experience with MatLAB, Mentor Graphics design tools, Synopsys or similar tools
- 2+ years of experience working with Digital Signal Processing Algorithms and implementation
School must be accredited.
9/80 work schedule is optional.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.