- 194732 - Electro-Mechanical Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- San Leandro
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Electro-Mechanical Technician for an opening in San Leandro, CA.
Assemble, disassemble, maintain, and troubleshoot electromechanical systems, assemblies, and components of a linear accelerator. Candidate will work under direct supervision of Engineering and a Production Manager.
Proficient with common hand tools and power tools
• Experience with mechanical measurement equipment (calipers, etc.)
• Understand simple and complex verbal English instructions
• Able to communicate clearly in English
• Able to read and follow written English directions and (simple and complex) mechanical drawings
• At least 5 years experience performing complex mechanical assembly work
• Past experience with linear accelerators or similar technology is desirable
• Experience with high voltage and/or high vacuum equipment is a plus
9/80 work schedule – flexible start time between 7:30-8:30AM, depending on program requirements – Overtime is possible
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.