- 194775 - General Laborer 1
- $14 to $16.00 DOE
- 4 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a General Laborer I for an opening in Walton, KY
• Assist Facility employees and contractors such as, carpenters, painters or other tradespeople on-site
• Ability to Paint
• Light Plumbing work
• Use power tools and machinery when needed
• Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
• Put up warning signs indoors and outdoors
• Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
• Other tasks as assigned
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 40 pounds etc.)
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
• Communication and teamwork skills
• Commitment to safety rules
HS/GED and 1+ year of experience required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.