- 194776 - Sr Associate Contracts
- CA-Central California
- $27 to $50.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Associate Contracts for an opening in Anaheim, CA
• Proposal development, terms and condition review, and risk assessment/mitigation
• Independently administers and monitors various types of contracts, i.e. time and material (T&M); firm fixed price (FFP); indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ); level of effort cost reimbursement type contracts (CPFF, CPAF, etc.); and other transactions as necessary
• Facilitates pre-award and post award activities in support of projects
• Receives, coordinates, and responds to internal and external requests for data pertaining to contracts in area of responsiblity
• Be the center of the workflow to ensure all required information needed to complete the contract is obtained in a timely fashion in order to deliver the contract to the customer
Experience in identifying and mitigating business risk in the terms of the contract
• Experience in administering the terms of the contract and coordinate with internal departments as required for compliance; following up on outstanding requests from various people within the organization; scheduling and attending a variety of conference calls to discuss and resolve contract issues
• Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
• Ability to understand and write contract phraseology; very detail oriented
• Ability to work independently with confidence. Exceptional planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, and analytical skills.
• Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and many details
• Solid interpersonal skills in a fast-paced deadline-oriented and changing environment.
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills; minimum intermediate level skills for Microsoft Excel and Word
• Solid business analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, and interact with members of the Business Development/Sales organization, the product team and, on occasion, the executive team
Bachelor's Degree and minimum 2 years of prior related experience in Government Contracting, or Graduate Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.