- 194911 - Mid-level Test Equipment Overhaul Systems Engineer 3
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Mid-level Test Equipment Overhaul Systems Engineer 3 for an opening in Heath, OH.
Mid-level Test Equipment Overhaul Systems Engineer 3
• Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions
• Evaluates customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces
• Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture
• Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success
• Develops, maintains and identifies improvements for the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes
• Resolves cross-functional technical issues
• Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering; Master’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
• Previous Test Equipment experience
• 1+ years of experience in the discipline of systems engineering
• Comfortable working in multiple systems
• Leadership skills
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• 1+ years of experience have in performance of calibration and troubleshooting, and repair of Measurement and Test Equipment including Automated Test Equipment (ATE) stations
• 1+ years of experience designing and maintaining automated and semi-automated test equipment
• 1+ years of experience with identifying alternatives to resolve obsolescence issues
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Start day may be any weekday
Hybrid schedule- Contractor must live in the area and be available to work onsite as scheduled; Hybrid schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the managers
Optional 9x80 work schedule
First shift- start times vary between 6:00 AM -8:00 AM
5-10 years of experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.