- 194952 - Employee Development Specialist 4
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking2 Employee Development Specialist 4's for an opening in Everett, WA.
Defines project scope and recommends deliverables, budget and resources. Oversees curriculum development, review of course content and instructional materials, testing and system access requirements. Identifies business specific learning objectives and adapts curriculum content and delivery methods. Performs as a lead instructor in a specialized content area. Deploys development tools and monitors implementation. Identifies potential issues that impact performance and leads the performance analysis and development of improvement recommendations.
• Perform as an instructor in a specialized content area from one or more of the following areas of Aerospace Skills expertise (Structural, Electrical, Repair, Functional Test, Quality, Seal, Systems, etc.)
• Facilitate learning events and knowledge transfer by teaching and team coaching, observing and tracking student performance, adding key insights to enhance the delivery, conducting preparation, delivering and rostering training to satisfy training requirements
• Conduct training utilizing a variety of delivery methods and techniques, and customize learning programs, courses, presentations and guides as needed
• Emphasize safety precautions to be taken in all training provided.
• Maintain a positive and productive learning environment, and address any problem behaviors in the classroom promptly in accordance with policies.
• Perform individual and group assessments, and recommend process and performance improvements.
• Conduct testing and evaluation per procedures
• Evaluate technical aerospace skills training needs
• Develop post evaluation recommendations to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design
• Identify and validate training by observing, measuring, testing, reviewing, and analyzing training to ensure that learning objectives are met effectively
• Understand regulations and standards, ensures delivery of courseware complies with commercial, government, regulatory and organizational standards and specifications.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and service providers (e.g., curriculum developers, instructional systems designers, engineers, programmers, strategic learning advisors, etc.) to develop creative training enhancements, guided skills practices, job aids, capstone projects and activities to assist learners during and after training
• Lead projects designed to produce educational deliverables
• Perform ongoing monitoring of stakeholders operating environment and key business measures and objectives
• Identify potential issues that impact performance
• Coach and develop less experienced instructors
• Conduct Train-the-Trainer Sessions to qualify additional instructors, as required
• 5+ years of experience in Aerospace manufacturing
• 5+ years of experience working with detailed work instructions or reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings
• Experience with seals
• Experience with Electrical or Quality Assurance
• Experience coaching and developing others
• Professional certification(s) in aerospace manufacturing and lean
• Skills and experience in the following areas are also desired
o Curriculum Design
o Needs Assessment and Job Analysis
Top 3-5 Technical/Software Skills needed to perform this role/job:
o Industry Awareness
o Ethical Practice
o Leadership & Navigation
o Learning Objectives and Style
o Relationship Management
o Seal type
Accredited wducation/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
A POSSIBILITY – 25%
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
Must be able to work variable shifts - 1st, 2nd 3rd.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.