- 194956 - Data Entry/Administration Support
- $18 to $22.00 DOE
- 5 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Entry/Administration Support for an opening in Phoenix, AZ
Performs general administrative support tasks for the contracts department. Administrative tasks include scanning documents, data entry, SharePoint administration and updating, filing etc. Will report to Contracts Director. This is not a remote position will be onsite to complete tasks.
1. Scan contract documents/agreements to Contract SharePoint Site – due to Covid and working remotely, there are box fulls of Contracts not getting into the system.
2. Archive original contracts documents/agreements to Iron Mountain once it has been verified they are now loaded to SharePoint file site – huge effort
3. Input Contract data into the new Contracts Management Tool - until this is done, each request from Operations, Programs, etc is a manual page-by-page research effort.
4. Input Contract data to Contract Logs
5. Assess expiring NDAs for renewal requirements
6. Facilitate new Corp. Restricted Party Screening for NDAs
7. Support Corp. Data Calls for Contracts
8. Support monthly database update requirements from Segment
9. Completion customer/vendor Reps & Certs requirements
10. Run biweekly/monthly CRM reports on upcoming critical contract dates
• Due dates
• Close out
11. Review the Contract Processes for identifying processes/forms/templates with obsolete contract references
12. Backup for basic formatting/access changes to SharePoint, CRM, and MyHub systems (MyHub is the new corporate security & compliance application for managing things like SharePoint access permissions)
13. Support Contract Focal with update and distributing to affected stakeholder new customer delegation letters/database.
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
• Detail oriented
• Excellent data entry skills
• Familiar with office equipment scanning, filing etc.
• Prefer experience with SharePoint
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Exemplifies strong work ethic
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.