- 194965 - Data Analyst
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Analyst for an opening in Alphretta, GA
The Business analyst provides business analytics and reporting to manufacturing operations on production programs. Identifies and develops metrics by working with users and stakeholders to understand data visualization and reporting requirements. Translates business results into meaningful metrics and recommendations aimed at improving performance. Responsible for performing financial and business performance analysis. Defines configuration specifications and business analysis requirements. May partner with leaders to assess needs and define requirements.
• Develop monthly performance inputs through evaluation of historical data points and analyzing future performance trends
• Perform cost estimating in support of new business proposals including detailed cost analysis on current products, learning curve analysis from similar products or programs, and developing Basis of Estimate (BOE) inputs
• Create and generate reports and metric dashboards utilizing office automated systems such as ERP, MES, Cognos, and MS Office Suite
• Perform detailed cost analysis with recommendations on focus areas to drive operational improvements
• Create, design, and develop complex data analysis tools including macro-based solutions to provide complete detailed analyses and interactive reporting solutions
• Develop baseline cost planning inputs through manufacturing execution plan data to establish monthly cost and schedule indices
• Responsible for preparing documents, spreadsheets, reports, dashboards, and presentations
• Work closely with Manufacturing, Quality, and Engineering team members, as well as Program Management Leadership
• Experience with Cost Estimating, Basis of Estimates (BOE), and new business proposals
• Experience with ERP, MES, Cognos, and statistical analysis, and advance queries
• Advanced competency with MS Office, Tableau, SharePoint
• Demonstrated success in designing and creating metric dashboards in support of performance management
• Experience with the application of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to develop and bring to completion multiple assignments concurrently
• Strong computer, written and oral communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Highly interactive and demonstrated success working in teams
Preferred Additional Skills: (These are additional skills and experience that would be preferred in ideal candidates but not a deal breaker)
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (or higher) certification
• Prior experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
• Experience in manufacturing of high reliability electronics for military and government systems
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.