- 194967 - AIML Labeling Specialist
- $18 to $20.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an AIML Labeling Specialist for an opening in Tulsa, OK.
The candidate will use an in house developed tool to view and label data as directed by work instructions and the directing technical lead. Quality, accuracy, and attention to detail are important. The task is repetitive in nature but demands attention to detail. The results of this work will be used to develop cutting edge AIML algorithms and technologies, therefore candidates who don’t have a technical background but would like to contribute to the development of high tech solutions are encouraged.
• Able to use a computer for all basic operations. You will be given a test.
• Able to understand directions both written and verbal
• Attention to detail and consistency of work.
• Able to stay focused on a single task for multiple hours.
• Takes pride in knowing that their work is making a difference in a high tech team.
• US Citizen
• Able to pass a drug test
• Strong work ethic
• Must be able to fluently use a Windows based computer.
• Any experience with Python or software development
• Any experience with image processing or gaming
High school diploma
Associates degree in a technical field preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.