- 194969 - Cable and Harness Technician 1
- Sierra Vista
- Up to $24.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Cable and Harness Technician 1's for an opportunity in Sierra Vista, AZ.
Manufacture cable / harness products. Reads and interprets Work Instructions, schematics, wirelists, and drawings. Ensures quality of the hardware is maintained and company procedures are followed. Ensures work is done with completeness, accuracy, adherence to operation sheets, ISO procedures, schedules, and assign tasks. Provides regular communication to shop leads and Work Center management on status and technical issues.
• Under the direction of supervision or higher classified Aircraft Electrician, assembles, mounts, braid and connects electrical cables, harnesses, sub-assemblies and component parts.
• Work from drawings, blueprints, manufacturing specifications and procedures, quality procedures and instructions, operations work sheets and company, military and customer specifications procedures.
• Adhere to all applicable environmental, safety and health, and operations procedures and directives.
• Notify supervision of any/all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
• Check work for completeness and accuracy.
• Perform Production Accountability duties associates with the processing, verification, and quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
• Keep work area clean and orderly.
• May be required to work in other fields incidental to, and in connection with, completion of assignment.
• May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
High school/GED with technical training
certification, or 2 year degree is desired.
1-3 years of experience
Crimping and splicing, soldering, testing; read and understand wire schematics and wire lists, must be able to follow processes and procedures
IPC WHMA-A-620 and IPC J-STD 001 certification. Splicing and building fiber optic cables
High School Diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.