- 195006 - Engineer Software 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $54 to $67.50 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Engineer Software 2's for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
The candidate will have the opportunity to design, develop, document, test, and debug software written in various computer languages. The candidate will ensure that the developed software is effective and takes into consideration performance and security implications. We cover a wide variety of DevOps technologies including Atlassian suite of tools (Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket), Fortify, Ansible, and many more. Must have the ability to work effectively within a team environment, ability to interface with other groups within the project including distributed teams, well-developed problem-solving skills, and ability to work within a dynamic environment. Works under general direction. Determines and develops technical solutions to complex problems independently.
• Bachelor's Degree with 5 years related experience; Master’s Degree with 3 years related experience
• Mus thave C++ and Java experience
• Must have experience in software development deliverables and processes
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; strong interpersonal and analytic skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in STEM
• Knowledge of Satellite Ground\Control Systems
• Experience with Agile development and continuous integration and test
• Demonstrated ability to implement process improvements, streamline activities, and develop efficiencies
• Previous in depth domain knowledge of program software design and code preferred
• Proficiency with DevOps technologies including Jenkins, Fortify, Ansible, Atlassian suite
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.