- 195149 - ADE Software System Administrator Level 3
- $40 to $50.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an ADE Software System Administrator Level 3 for an opening in Greenville, TX
• Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management.
• May manage projects or processes with general supervision.
• Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures.
• Recommends enhancements to systems and processes.
• Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.
• Scripting such as bash, python, perl, vbs, PowerShell
• Network administration such as Cisco, HP, routing, firewalls, DMZ
• Repository and version control tools such as Bitbucket and GitLab
• Build automation tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, Gradle, Maven, Ant
• Virtualization software such as Hyper-V, KVM, vmWare
• Containerization software such as Docker, Podman
• Orchestration service such as Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
• Monitoring platforms such as Nagios, Elastic, Splunk, Zabbix, etc
• Configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
• Cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, etc.
• Security standards such NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, DISA STIGS
• Accreditations such as Security+ CE, RHCSA, RHCE, MSCE
• Physical Security functions such as security briefings, physical inspection, access control
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Tracking and collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Coding: Java, C++, C, SQL
• A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology with 4+ years of prior relevant experience
• Or Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.