- 195179 - Human Resources Assistant 2
- $13 to $16.25 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Human Resources Assistant 2 for an opportunity in Dulles, VA.
• Support Division pre-hire and orientation process, prepare employee exit documents, and coordinate with managers and service center to complete HRIS transactions, maintain department files, and update HR SharePoint site.
• Provide projects and key initiatives support, including: collect and consolidate sensitive and confidential information to prepare reports, interact with many different levels within the company to ensure actions are completed timely.
• Provide support to the HR Business Partners and guidance to all levels of employees regarding human resource policies and procedures. Provide support to the HR Business Partners in the areas of: compensation, metrics/reporting, employee relations, talent acquisition, and training and development.
• Support COVID-19 related activities, including: taking intake calls, conducting contact tracing to determine potential internal close contacts, maintaining internal metrics and logs, and providing ongoing communication to the leadership team as well as employees. Potential case disposition and dialogue with contacts will be guided by internal protocols to obtain any symptom history and other relevant health information, provide instructions for self-quarantine, and provide direction regarding return to work timeframe.
• HS diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of HR administrator, HR coordinator, health and safety, customer service or closely related experience; OR a combination of 2 years of education and experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including active listening - Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to use sound judgment in responding to situation.
• Intermediate level MS Office; i.e., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills with knowledge and ability to perform V-Lookup, pivot tables, formulas, and macros and create and edit presentations. Experience using HR information systems.
• Must possess a high level of integrity when handling sensitive and confidential information.
• Proven success as a team player and collaborator and eagerness to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse workforce.
• Strong time management skills (organization, prioritization, multitasking); ability to manage multiple tasks/investigations simultaneously.
• Proven attention to detail in documentation and data management.
High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week. The position may require working non-standard hours (i.e., evenings, weekends).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.