- 195219 - Engineer Systems 3
- $56.96 to $71.20 DOE
- 9 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Systems 3 for an opportunity in Linthicum, MD.
• As a core member of the Systems Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT) team, support the SEIT lead and embedded product Systems Engineering leads in the creation and maintenance of the program requirements database and interface requirements / definition documentation.
• Support development of the requirements baseline with stakeholders in the creation and adjudication of requirements / interface changes for current and future implementations of the system.
• Work in a collaborative DOORS/Cameo requirements environment where members of the Systems and Design teams actively work within DOORS/Cameo for maintenance of requirements information from derivation through verification planning and sell-off documentation. Participate in the requirements Technical Review Board (TRB) and Change Control Board (CCB) and process.
• Requirements analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
• Support development of customer and product requirements into total systems solutions that adhere to technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements decomposition and allocation and interface definition to translate customer requirements into hardware, software and interface specifications.
• Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering. Math) with 9 years of experience (9 years with a Masters Degree, 4 Years with a PhD
• Experience with requirements management using DOORS or Cameo including creation and management of custom views and attributes
• Ability to create and maintain requirements to support system design that meets customer needs.
• Ability to maintain configuration control and process discipline.
• Experience supporting product teams to implement airborne or ground sensor systems with focus on open architectures
• Experience documenting and communicating processes and procedures
• Exposure to descriptive modeling using IBM Rhapsody, Cameo (or equivalent)
• Prior experience / exposure to working with Product Line Architectures / requirements where requirements are shared by multiple owning programs / assemblies
• Prior experience with data analysis
• Prior experience working the integration and/or test phases of a program
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week. Position is 100% on site in Linthicum, MD.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.