- 195221 - Engineer Systems 3
- $56.96 to $71.20 DOE
- 9 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Systems 3 for an opportunity in Linthicum, MD.
• As a core member of the Systems Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT) team, support the SEIT lead and embedded product Systems Engineering leads across the system lifecycle
• Lead system engineering functions such as: CONOPS development, system architecture, subsystem design/analysis, creation and maintenance of system/subsystem requirements and interface requirements / definition documentation, timing and sizing, design reviews, system integration, test and/or verification
• Lead/participate in the Technical Review Board (TRB) and Change Control Board (CCB) and process.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related STEM degree with a minimum of 14 years of experience in related industry (12 years of experience with a MS degree, 9 years of experience with PhD)
• Experience leading and supporting product teams to implement airborne or ground sensor systems with focus on open architectures.
• Experience with requirements derivation and management using DOORS or Cameo including creation and management of custom views and attributes
• Experience defining test approaches to support requirements verification and validation.
• Exposure to engineering tools: Cameo or Rhapsody within a DoDAF environment
• Master's Degree or higher in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related STEM degree
• Experience with descriptive modeling, developing system and/or component level behavioral models
• Experience with C/C++ or Python or MAtlab
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• INCOSE Certification
• Multiple domain experience across the electromagnetic spectrum (e.g., radar and electronic warfare)
• Demonstrated knowledge of earned value management
• Work experience and/or exposure to manufacturing
• Work experience and/or exposure to Supply Chain Management (Subcontractors)
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week. Position is 100% on site in Linthicum, MD.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.