- 195243 - Return Merchandise Coordinator
- $17 to $24.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an RMA Coordinator for an opening in Ayer, MA
The successful candidate is a detail-oriented problem solver and enjoys interfacing with others while working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that presents cutting-edge results to customers. You will possess experience working in domestic and international Receiving and handling including maintenance and processing of return merchandise.
• Work with repair lead to issue RMAs.
• Microsoft Excel proficient
• Customer set up with accounting
• Must have strong communications skills
• System inventory tracking
• Monitor other third party vendor sites for all RMA processes
• Must be self motivated
• Must be able to write/read/speak English
• Security Clarence a plus
• Service experience a plus
• ERP experience a plus
• CAV/WAWF experience a plus
• Associates Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education, skill and experience acceptable.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.