- 195247 - Marketing Analyst
- NJ-New Jersey
- 9 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Marketing Analyst for an opening in Plainsboro, NJ,
• Provide critical marketing support to the marketing department in creating and writing of client presentations – with the ability of tailoring the presentation for brand fit
• Utilize internal and external data sources for market research on body & home care categories, brands, products, and trends
• Develop strategic creative concepts with supporting visuals for internal and external clients; write creative/romance copy for fragrance concepts
• Contribute to other marketing support activities as needed
• 5+ years of experience; ideal candidate has fragrance marketing experience at a fragrance house; or brand marketing / advertising experience
• Excellent communication skills, a great storyteller; strong creative writing ability required with a high level of refinement
• Understanding of trends and knows how to successfully analyze trends in a sophisticated way
• Eye for design and layout; Graphic Design ability a huge plus
• Demonstrated creativity and ideation skills
• Competency regarding brands/branding
• Ability to work under tight time pressure; ability to handle multiple projects
• Advanced or expert skill in PowerPoint required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.