- 195250 - Software Engineer 4
- St Charles
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer 4 for an opening in St Charles, MO.
• Apply advanced software principles and concepts to real-time operator-in-the-loop embedded systems, weapons systems, and launch systems
• Support customers with the development and maintenance of software on real-time operating systems
• Integrate with ship-board and submarine-board systems through a VME bus
• Gain and apply knowledge and experiences with software/hardware architectures, secure computing solution, launch system administration, human/machine interfaces, platform/weapon interfaces, and launch protocols
• Coordinate with external suppliers and internal hardware teams
• Communicate with internal and external senior leadership through capability demonstrations of the software products, system technical review events, and program reviews
• Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
• 5 or more years of experience with developing software using Object Oriented principles
• 5 or more years of experience with integration of embedded software onto hardware
• 1 or more years of experience with Windows, Linux, VxWorks operating systems, and/or VMEbus
• Experience working in a team environment
• Ability to travel domestically and or internationally to support customers as needed
• 1or more years of experience with weapon and/or aircraft interfaces
• 1 or more years of experience with Ada, Python, C#, or C++
• 1 or more years of experience with Visual Studio, JIRA, GNATPro
• Previous role that utilized an Agile software development process
Accredited Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.