- 195252 - Data Management Engineer
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Management Engineer for an opening in Hazelwood, MO.
• Defines, plans, coordinates and conducts product and subsystem level technical design reviews and audits for new and derivative products.
• Develop the implementation of Configuration and Data Management Customer Deliverables.
• Support the definition and allocation of Configuration Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product lifecycle.
• Track and report data to monitor adherence to regulatory, configuration and contractual requirements.
• Support development of media, Software product end items, and other baseline deliverables to the Customer.
• Collaborates with teams in the development, analysis, management and compliance verification of process and product baselines of complex products.
• Analyzes complex product trades and/or changes and develops technically complete change proposals.
• Contributes to the development and implementation of Configuration and Data Management standards, processes and tools.
• Defines and allocates Configuration and Data Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product life-cycle.
• Coordinates the integration of product elements and analyzes & resolves issues with engineering product structure.
• Works under general direction.
Experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with software configuration management tools such as ClearCase
• Experience in Version One
• Experience in Git versioning tool
• Experience in Jenkins
• Experience in Beyond Compare
• Experience in Sherlock
• Experience in Windchill
• Experience in CMpro
Accredited 4 year engineering degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.