- 195273 - Production/Inventory Coordinator A
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production/Inventory Coordinator A located in North Charleston, SC.
Assists with processing and movement of production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions. Assists in monitoring work in process. Posts updates to automated systems to insure parts availability. Identifies problems or discrepancies with parts and materials. Assists within the work group to expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays. Works under close supervision.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Experience of one working with inventory in manufacturing environment
• Experience with the following software programs: ERPLN, Velocity, ETRAC BEST, SRIT, Order Manager, MPR, Haztrax, Andon, Kits and AITIMS .
• Ability to read Blueprints
• Computer Literate
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds, rotation of head/neck, bending and twisting at the waist, walking, crawling, crouching, and lying down, standing, kneeling, reaching, climbing/balancing.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
This position is for 2nd shift, but candidate should be available for 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift as needs change.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.