- 195379 - Call Center Service Representative 3
- $18 to $19.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Call Center Service Representative 3 for an opportunity in Irving, TX.
• Answer customer requests (primarily over the phone) by accessing information in multiple systems (knowledgebase, desktop procedures, case studies and other reference systems)
• Resolve customer requests/issues by researching and taking additional steps as required. Route/refer cases for advanced support. Total ownership of case from inception to completion.
• Partners with Leads, Managers, Payroll, Travel, HR Business Partners, and other stakeholders to successfully resolve problems or answer questions in a timely manner.
• Document customer issues, research, and actions taken into the case management system.
• Process transactions by collecting required information or backup documentation, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data entry, mailing out requested documents, etc..
• Perform back-office transaction processing (non-phone work) in support of HR functions. Transactions include reconciliation, data entry, mailing, filing, answering correspondence, and sorting and routing incoming mail.
• Perform other duties as required.
Skills & Abilities
• Solve problems by utilizing training, knowledge, tools and analytical skills while on call or processing a case
• Demonstrate the ability to translate complex information into a logical, concise presentation (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to details - driven to prevent errors and solving problems
• Able to grasp complex information quickly and probe effectively where additional information is required
• Demonstrate excellence in organizational and time management skills Ability to interact with a variety of customers, partners, vendors, management and employees
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment with minimal supervision
• Accurate and complete documentation skills utilizing case management systems and Microsoft products
• Able to create, review, and/or update desktop procedures, process flows, or knowledgebase documentation in MS Office, such as Word, Visio, Excel.
• High school diploma or equivalent required and 4 years of related education/experience
• Must be able to abide by the assigned work schedule and work a variety of shifts to support business needs
• Previous experience interacting with customers in a service environment required.
• Experience in a call center and following a structured phone schedule.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Confident phone presence and exceptional customer service skills are required
• Prior experience using a case management system
• Strong customer service, problem solving and technology skills.
• Proficient in MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
• Effective listening and reading comprehension skills
• Understanding of databases and/or reference systems such as knowledge base.
• Knowledge of or experience with Service Now and Workday tools.
• Knowledge of Human Resources and/or Shared Services practices
• General knowledge of Payroll and Timekeeping
• General knowledge of Travel Services and Travel concepts
High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.